About Beech Edge Glued Panels
Beech wood has very small pores and they cannot be seen by naked eye. It has rays that can easily be seen in the surface. It is categorized as hardwood. Beech timber is tough and firm. Beech wood is inelastic because it’s rays are relatively short. However, it can bend and it will not deform if it is bent according to the fundamental rules. It is easy to machine. It resists abrasion and friction. It is NOT causing any trouble by screwing and nailing. It needs attention with it’s resistance to long-term usage against frequently changing air and moisture environments. It can take and hold wax application and it is very adaptable for dyeing. Both Solid and Finger jointed Beech edge glued panels are suitable for CNC machining.
- 100% natural wooden materials are using during production.
- The product provides strength and aesthetic. It has a more durable lifespan.
- Edge-glued panel saves time, labour and material in the overall perspective.
- Edge glued panel does NOT need either veneer or edge seal.
- Glue is used which is NOT harmfull for human and environmental health.
Application Areas of Beech Edge Glued Panels
Beech Edge Glued Panel can be used in furniture industry, staircase and all type of the interior decorations. Lately, it becomes popular for producing jar cap, saucers for tea glass and coffee mug. Also, it is very popular in furniture industry. Beech wooden can be used for making toys for children and shipping industry because of it’s high resistance and resilience. In our stocks, there are beech panels with the sizes of table top.